Sometimes, we’re only after a small amount to kick start our project; those £10,000 grants are just far too big. Here’s a great fund from Warburtons for groups and organisations looking for up to £250….
These grants are intended to support projects, activities and organisations that will benefit families and have a direct and tangible social impact on people’s lives.
- Health – help families lead healthier lifestyles
- Financial stability – help families manage their finances
- Worklessness – help families recognise the economic and social benefits of employment.
- Health education – help educate families about healthy lifestyles
- Aspiration – help raise career aspirations to improve prospects for them and their families
- Employability and skills – help raise employment prospects for family members seeking employment.