The NFU Mutual Community Giving Fund (CGF) was set up in 2005 to support community initiatives and charitable events, as well as to help boost staff fundraising initiatives.
The Fund supports community initiatives that help to:
- Connect the community; reduce social isolation, encourage resilience
- Provide care and support to the vulnerable
- Relieve poverty; improve health and wellbeing
Details from the website:
What you need to know before applying
Donations are limited to a maximum of £1,000. Ideally we like to fund something specific so we can measure the difference our donation has made – whether it’s purchasing an item of equipment or furniture, or something else that will help people over a long period of time.
We are most likely to approve funding request which meet one or more of our four areas of interest:
- Connecting the community; reducing social isolation, providing opportunities, and encouraging resilience
- Providing care and support to vulnerable members of our community
- Relieving poverty; improving the health and wellbeing of our communities
- Advancing education and experiences for young people
If you’d like to apply for a large donation for a rural cause, take a look at the NFU Mutual Charitable Trust.
Find out more and apply: https://www.nfumutual.co.uk